Fifield Limited Warranty
Every new Fifield e-bicycle comes with our warranty. Once your Fifield e-Bike is registered with Fifield e-Bicycles, we provide each original retail purchaser a warranty against defects in materials and workmanship, as stated below:
- Frames for the lifetime of the original owner (except forks)
- Electric motor, LCD, and controller
- Battery pack (2 years or 600 charges, whichever comes first)
This warranty applies to 2014 and newer model bicycles. Any other original part or component shall be covered by the stated warranty of the original manufacturer. Any products not specifically included above are hereby omitted. Any other original part or component shall be covered by the stated warranty of the original manufacturer. Any products not specifically included above are hereby omitted.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Normal wear and tear
- Improper assembly
- Improper follow-up maintenance
- Installation of components, parts, or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the bicycle as sold
- Damage or failure due to accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect
- Damages resulting from failure to follow Instructions for Use and Warnings as provided in the Owner’s Manual for the e-bike
- Damages resulting from improper charging of the battery pack or use of any charger not supplied by Fifield e-Bicycles
- Labor charges for part replacement or changeover
DON’T VOID YOUR WARRANTY!
This warranty is void in its entirety by any modification of the frame, fork, or components. This warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of a defective item, and said repair or replacement is the sole remedy of the warranty. This warranty extends from the date of purchase, is offered only to the original owner, and is not transferable. This warranty applies only to Fifield e- Bicycles purchased through an authorized dealer or distributor. Fifield e-Bicycles is not responsible for incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
Any claim against this warranty must be made through an authorized dealer or distributor. Proof of purchase is required. A bicycle must be registered with Fifield e-Bicycle before a warranty claim may be processed. Claims made outside the country of purchase may be subject to fees and additional restrictions. Warranty, duration, and detail may differ by frame type and/or by country. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and those rights may vary from place to place. This warranty does not affect your statutory rights. The English version of the warranty shall prevail.